“Great, small and quiet...”
Review of 1285 Restobar

1285 Restobar
Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gig Harbor, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great, small and quiet...”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The seared ahi(tuna) was AMAZING. The first time I have had it done properly since I moved from Hawaii. NICE!

Visited February 2013

Victoria
“Professional Service and Great Food”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A cosy atmosphere draws locals and visitors alike to this bistro. There are many dining options in old town Florence but, for an attractive menu, professional service, and great food, it would be hard to go wrong choosing the '1285.'

Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“So glad we stopped here!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My parents and my husband and I stopped here for lunch today and were so glad we did! Very friendly staff and service was excellent. Between the four of us we shared two of the daily specials, vegetarian lasagna and mushroom ravioli, and a margarita pizza and crab melt sandwich. Everything was delicious! But my favorite was the crab melt... Two large pieces of garlic bread piled with tons of fresh crab meat and provolone cheese. We walked around town a bit and ended up coming back for dessert. Everything was wonderful and we'd definitely come again!

Simi Valley
“Unfortunate Choice”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had the Lasagna . The meat sauce tasted like ken-l-ration (dog food), but the cheese was good. The food was luke warm and slow to arrive. Tables are jammed together which made it impossible to be comfortable. Red wine was served in thimble sized glass (no kidding, perhaps a 2 ounce pour). Would not return or reccommend to friends or family.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank George Ann S
La Pine, Oregon
“I had a love affair with my lunch here...so good!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Absolutely LOVED this restaurant. Great ambiance and quirky coastal feel and the food was absolutely wonderful. I couldn't stop thinking or talking about it the rest of the day!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!

• Visited February 2013