“Excellent Coffee and River View”

Siuslaw River Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A wonderful funky coffee shop right on the water. Coffee roasted right on the premises. We also feature fresh pastries, fabulous Mocha Milkshakes and of course the best espresso around! Seating by a cozy fireplace or on the deck overlooking the river. Our shop is filled with unique gifts and seasonal decorations! You will be glad you stopped!
Beaverton, Oregon
“Excellent Coffee and River View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We always stop in to the Siuslaw River Coffee Roasters in Old Town Florence when visiting there. Their coffee and pastries are excellent and we can sit out on the patio and have a relaxing time watching the river and the wildlife.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Stevenson, Washington
“Great coffee and location next to Gazebo Park on the river”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Perfect location in Florence's picturesque Old Town on the Siuslaw River. We love to wander in Florence then stop in the park with our coffee. You can sit in the park or watch the birds from the pier. The park is next to a charming little bird museum and shop which just opened its doors.

Visited June 2014
Florence, Oregon
“Best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We love the Coffee Roasters. A great atmosphere, great service, and great coffee. An excellent place to hang out in the frequently rainy weather or if you just want to relax and watch the river flow by. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
“Love this place - settle in & enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

This little corrugated building right under the bridge is worth finding. The history is almost as good as the coffee, and the view from the chairs is worth lingering over while savoring a darned fine cuppa your favorite. It's both a locals' and coffee aficionados' place. Had my first cappuccino with soy Mexican chocolate milk here - new favorite!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lv2TrvlWelt
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Service :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I visited this adorable coffee shop yesterday for the first time while traveling through. I was so pleased to find such a cozy enviroment and to top it all off I had the best service. I normally dont drink anything accept my normal coffee so I was excited to try something new and I am glad Samantha was there to help. She was so patient and kind as I tried to figure out what I wanted. She was fun and upbeat and she made sure everything was just as I wanted it. I think her kind soul and fun loving attitude made the experience so much better. This coffee shop is a diamond in the rough!

• Visited March 2014