“Atmosphere, Comfort and Hospitality abounds”

River Roasters - formerly Siuslaw River Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A wonderful funky coffee shop right on the water. Coffee roasted right on the premises. We also feature fresh pastries, fabulous Mocha Milkshakes and of course the best espresso around! Seating by a cozy fireplace or on the deck overlooking the river. Our shop is filled with unique gifts and seasonal decorations! You will be glad you stopped!
Reviewed January 26, 2014

What can I say, as I'm hooked on SRCR! I try to make it everyday as it's a great place to meet friends and a place to unwind. The baristas are a joy and always have a smile with an honest desire to make this a special moment. Earthly features make this appealing environment and the drinks are very good. It's a joy to see Leslie with her perpetual smile and Gary who's always striving to prepare the perfect drink. All the others continue to make your visit a pleasure. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

In a small town it's nice to find a coffee house like this. It's homey to start, the product is really good and the people are friendly. We've stopped here a few times and with both inside and patio seating it's a nice place to cool your jets after shopping.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife, Amanda, and I had a couple of dopio ristretto cappuccini. We've had better, but for Florence, they were as good as they get. We wouldn't call this coffeehouse a restaurant either. It's a coffeehouse. They have a nice fireplace, a view of the bridge and river, outdoor seating (it was cold and damp while we were there) they open at 7:00AM....a good thing.... we like coffee in the morning, they have newspapers, baked goods, and lots of stuff (gifts) for sale. We were glad to be there and open fairly early.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

fun and funky building - friendly staff who know how to make all the coffee drinks! Great deck for those beautiful days at the coast and a warming fireplace for days like today when it is cool and the rain is falling.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This unique, cozy coffee house was my favorite place during our visit. My husband and I went there twice in two days. It is wonderful inside too; there was a fire in the fireplace, and all of the windows look out on the river.. I had a walnut bar--very good. I wish the pastry case had had a few more options, was a little sparse.
The employees were warm and friendly , like they knew you. Our lattes had foam art on top!!