Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
haveboozewilltravel
California
via mobile
Amazing customer service and top of the line tour.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Nikel82
BC
via mobile

All reviews hour tour mini golf bumper boats dune buggy go karts roller coaster sandrail tour sand dunes half hour fast ride sand rail ride thrilling ride minute ride oregon dunes motion sickness great driver high speed
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife (we are in our 60s) and I took the half hour dune buggy ride and loved it. I do not think the hour tour is needed to get a real taste of this experience. I would only recommend this attraction when the weather is dry. A jacket is recommended even in the summer.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked our trip over a month out and had an issue with our booking (100% my fault), Rachell was so amazing and helped me out with my mix up. I totally appreciate the quick communication and resolution you were able to provide me. We had an amazing adventure. My 8 year old daughter LOVED it! My husband also had the best time and raves about it being one of the highlights of our trip (we went to Disneyland, so that’s pretty big). I was white knuckled the whole time, as I’m not big on going fast and up and down and sideways etc but it was pretty cool...once I was able to breath again ;)
Our tour guide was really great and knew a tonne about the region which was awesome. Can’t remember his name though. Thanks again for an incredible tour. We have already been recommending it to others.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the perfect adventure in an otherwise laid-back vacation! Our driver, Dan, was great, giving us information about the dunes, forest, and beach. Our need for adrenaline was satiated by Dan's expert driving up and down the dunes...we saw baby Jesus and pee'd a little! A great diversion activity complimenting our beach hikes, coast drives, and whale watching.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing experience and people were friendly. They have the customers interest at heart. I highly recommend it. Please take a rain jacket and scarf you might needed

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Mad Max meets the Oregon Dunes!! This is a better than any Disney ride you can imagine!! Safe, open vehicles with seating for 8, going up and down dunes which look like the Sahara or a scene from a World War II movie. You are safely strapped in with goggles for your eyes. A hat or hood is a good suggestion and they supply goggles but keep your mouth shut or you will have a bunch of sand to deal with!! That comes from the smile on your face and this review is written by a 75 year old. Go for it as you will be hard pressed to have more fun.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We called on a weekday morning and signed up for an early afternoon drive the same day, the more sedate option. It was great! Lots of scenery, excellent driving and information, and just enough excitement on the big hills. Definitely bundle up; we had a warm sunny day but the wind was chilly. My husband wants to go back for one of the bone-shaking tours, but he’s on his own for that.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

You won't be at all disappointed or scared on this fun one hour tour! The buggy is big and the driver is knowledgeable and careful. Do dress accordingly and choose a seat under one of the speakers so you can hear the informative narrative. We sat in the very back seat and had a hard time hearing. If you are wanting good photos, leave yourself plenty of leeway on "good" because things are moving and bumpy and you just hope for the best with your camera shots. I would go again in a heartbeat and if we had had one more day to play, would have tried the sand rail tour for more excitement yet! You'll love this! A great price for a lot of fun!!!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

My husband and I did the 60 minutes Sand Rail Tour - our driver was Mike - this was the most fun ever and one of the best highlights of our road trip down the Oregon Coast. I love rides - rollercoasters, scrambler, etc. - my husband notsomuch! But we both absolutely loved this adventure - he just hung on tighter than I did! The Sand Rail tour combines speed, excitement, tall sand dunes, quick turns, and beach all into one awesome hour. Loved every minute. The next day we went back and played the minigolf and also had a good time - although at a much slower pace!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I took the bigger, slower ride. It was great fun and very informative. Our driver was quite good. He made it fun when we went faster downhill, but I felt safe at all times. He knew about the movement of the dunes and could tell about changes through the seasons. Very interesting!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Got to enjoy something we probably wouldn’t have done on our own. The driver/tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour more enjoyable. The cost was very reasonable.
They really mean “ dress warm”.