“Best half hour”

Sandland Adventures
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Oregon Dunes and Family Fun Park at Sandland Adventures. Offering tours of the dunes since 1987, our professional drivers will show you a great time while you travel across an impressive natural wonder of endless shifting sand. You will also experience unique tree islands, various wildlife and the spectacular Siuslaw River. Choose an exhilarating dune ride on our Sand Rails or a relaxing tour on our Giant Dune Buggies. Our one hour tours also include traveling down our Pacific Ocean Beach. Large or small groups can be accommodated on either tour. For those who prefer speed and excitement, try either a half hour 10 mile tour or an hour 20 mile tour. These 7 to 10 passenger Long Travel Sand Rails have over 20” of suspension travel and plenty of horsepower to take you on an exhilarating ride. If you prefer a slower pace, enjoy our interpretive Giant Dune Buggy Tour with many picture opportunities. Informative, scenic and fun describes this one hour dune buggy tour covering approximately 8 miles of dunes and 2 miles of ocean beach. Climbing and descending through the most beautiful, impressive dunes will be an unforgettable experience.After your dune ride, you can bump and splash on our Bumper Boats, race on our Grand Prix style Go-Kart Track, play a round of Miniature Golf or take a ride on the Cloverline Railroad. We are located less than one mile south of Florence on Hwy 101.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best half hour”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Awesome. My friend and I stopped to have an adventure and this was the best time ever. Would highly recommend to everyone. Our driver was named Buddy and he was great with everyone. Would definitely do it again next we come through Oregon. From the two Canadian gals

1 Thank Jean F

• Arabic first
Tucson
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We had a blast”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My son and I spent an afternoon on the bumper boats, go karts, mini-golf, and on the little train ride. Every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. Prices are a bit high, but it was worth it for the memories my son has of a great time with mom.

Visited July 2012
St. George, Utah
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“top adventure trip”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

if you can handle the best dune tour,with the fastest driver (shawn),then hold on and scream! it;s like a rollercoaster on the dunes

Visited September 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Best Adventure Ever !!!!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Decided to take a Dune buggy Tour late September without a reservation and easily got on the tour within 45 mins. Was the best adventure I have ever done. Our driver Sean was the best, and even gave us a brief history of the “Beach Highway” and how the dune’s came to be. I was so impressed by this tour and our guide. Sandland Adventure has not rolled a buggy in 26 years, impressive. The Dune’s were so amazing, I have never seen dunes like this and flying though them was over the top. We had a clear sunny day which was awesome for dune riding.

There were two options for rides that day: A slow and steady ride for an hour or hold on tight ride for 30 minutes. My friend wanted the slow and easy ride, but since our group was 7 people we got to ride in the fast buggy instead of the buggy that holds 27 people, and our guide did asked the group if we could be a little more exciting. So it was 70 mph up and down the dunes, what a rush.

I’m so going to do the 1 hour fast tour next time I’m riding though Florence Oregon!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank TravelingMedTech
Milton Freewater, Oregon
“Best ride ever”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Absolute best time ever! We hadare the houra tour andwith our driverroute was fabulous Thank you Buddy for a wild ride! I would do it again.