“Really good food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Stopped at Benny's on our way out of town. They were SUPER busy & short handed to boot. It took a while to get our food & we even saw some people get up and leave, but I'm glad we waited. The food was great and the portions were huge!! I had a Taco Omelet and it was delicious! The kids portions were just right and the prices weren't too bad either. The only negative thing I'd say about this place is that it's small. A line formed out the door while we were eating, but they say that's always a good sign, right?

Reviewed March 31, 2010

Benny's International Cafe has been a favorite spot of mine for years. Healthier twists on traditional favorites are achieved without sacrifice to flavor or satisfaction. They in fact make the standards even better. My favorite is the Eggs Benny (eggs benedict with spinach and tomato.) My mouth is watering thinking of it. They have a good salmon lunch with sauce and spinach (can not for the life of me remember what it is called on the menu.) The gravy is delicious as well. I might favor the healthier stuff but I do love a good hearty gravy.
They are only open until 2 pm everyday but that's what works for them (and I won't argue it if it gets me fed here. :) Worth a stop. Bets are you'll most likely come back.

Reviewed August 27, 2009

if you blink you will miss it. it is just a little place but the food and the prices will wow you the food is a cross between american phillipino and mexican the only bad thing about this place is that there only open till 2pm for breakfast and lunch but you can get an entrey that will astound youif your traveling through florence. this place is a must.we give it two thumbs up. you wont be dissapointed.

1  Thank beachcomjber