“Great food Good Service”

The Firehouse Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Since my last visit, where I said I wouldn't return, due to service I gave in, I HAD to have their garlic fries, and the Salmon in crab shallot sauce. Since then we've gone back at least weekly, The food is just so good. The salads are not just iceberg lettuce, it's actual greens with tomatoes and cucumbers. The food is outstanding, I highly recommend the salmon (both the crab shallot sauce one and the lemon pepper) My husband recommends the Ribs, calamari (dipped in their home made cocktail) and the reuben sandwich. The service has improved greatly, which is awesome, cuz like I said, love the food and the reasonable prices.
They are quite family friendly and my daughter loves "Rambling Ray" who plays live music on fridays.

1  Thank MTKKKF

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Their tri-tip(14$) and ribs (18$) are GREAT their garlic fries are awesome!! Their chowder is delicious!!
BUT and this is a deal-breaker for me, Check to see who is waitressing FIRST....if it's the Older lady(who happens to be co-owner) DO NOT GO.....we are locals and have given her AT LEAST 3 chances because we LOVE LOVE LOVE the food. I went and was waiting 20min for her to take our drink order on a slow night and then got my food 40 min later and still haven't gotten drinks it's totally unacceptable...The first 2 times I figured "oh their busy/distracted/??, no biggie, we'll deal" but THREE times in a row and the other waitresses are great its JUST HER.....if I was the manager I would tell my wife to stay home.
I'm a local and used to frequent the Firehouse and recommend family, friends, and tourists go, my husband who works at a tourist attraction was doing the same, after our experiences, we will not go back, nor do we recommend it.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Great downtown Florence eatery with clam chowder that is award winning. Great personable service.

1  Thank RACEMUT
Reviewed October 27, 2011

OK many of the places here rave about their own clam chowder but we tried a couple different locations in Old Town and the Deluxe chowder here was Most Def the BEST. All three of us scarfed it down ;) The money value to portion size was great also.

2  Thank Lookingforsun4
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The portions are very large - service is a little slow, but worth the wait.... the food was awesome. Ate my breakfast for two days.....