“Sadly we wont go back.”

Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Florence
Springfield
“Sadly we wont go back.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

After spending a great day at the beach the kids wanted Ice cream on our way home so we decided to stop at Dairy Queen rather then BJs because my wife thought it would be less money.

Wow were we wrong. The ice cream is very expensive in my opinion. My large blizzard cost $5.19. Our local DQ charges $3.29. My wifes peanut buster parfait cost $2.99. Our small blizzard I believe was $3.19. The kids Blizzard was $2.99.

Ok, we are on the coast, people want ice cream I can see a little price gouging. Along with the fun filled inflated prices are a 30 minute wait in the drivethru with only 2 cars in front of us. It took 15 minutes to order our stuff. We FINALLY got to the window where we paid and they handed us our Peanut buster parfait and our kids meal within a couple of minutes of taking our money.

We sat and sat and sat close to 15 more minutes for them to get us our large blizzard that I had ordered and the small blizzard we had ordered for our oldest. My wife was hesitant to order food there after the long wait we had to order but my 3 year old was hungry so we did.

The food came fairly quickly but the blizzards took FOREVER.

They were very unorganized. The young kid manning the window seemed ok as he was trying to help but anytime he would attempt to help, the lady working there would jump all over him to get back to the window.

If your in town, skip the DQ. Go to BJs or drive down to Mcdonalds and get a Mcflury.

Whoever owns this place should be embarrassed!

• Visited May 2013

sacramento,ca
“Nice stop for a quick meal”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stopped in on a cold, rainy March weekday night. The young kids staffing the place were great! Polite, quick service!
Nice place to stop for a quick bite or beverage.

Visited March 2013
“filthy ...............”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

filthy restrooms....broken door lock on mens room---no lock on ladys restroom...floor in restaurant was sticky and filthy.....tables and counters were filthy.......no eutensils on counter....worst I have ever seen

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No customer service skills”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I Love DQ and go here anyway as its the only DQ for 25+ miles, but their customer service skills are poor at best. Be prepaired to wait 20 minutes or more for a hamburger and make sure to check your change.

Visited September 2012
“horrible”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

this place is very very slow.i choose drive through as a convenience not to spend my 30 min lunch break sitting in. this establishment not only needs new management but quite possibly a new owner as well it is run by a bunch of teenagers who have a serious attitude problem. and one very cocky gentleman. never again will i eat here at the florence d.q.i drive to reedsport now and visit theirs instead

• Visited October 2012