“Cute and friendly”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Charl's Restaurant
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Very clean restaurant decorated with little bird houses. The food is good but nothing special.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Just yuck, went her for mother's day breakfast and it was just nasty. Service was also very poor, we won't go back.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Ordered a Captain's Seafood Platter. Sure seems like the halibut was pre-breaded, manufactured. I had to ask for cocktail sauce, because I thought they served me ketchup. No, they said it was cocktail sauce. The cook went back to the kitchen and spiced up some better sauce. That waitress was really nice.
The killer was the cherry pie. The second waitress put it in the microwave, pulled it out and touched it bare-handed. "Excuse me, did you just touch my pie?" "Yes, I wanted to see if it was warm." "Um, do they teach you anything about food safety and sanitation?" No reply. No tip either.