“Great place to stay”

Three Rivers Casino Resort
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Florence
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 13, 2009

We travel several times a year to visit the Casino. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. There is a huge flat screen tv, great beds and the price is fantastic if you play a little at the casino. Something to check in to.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 9, 2009

Two friends and myself decided to take an over night trip to the coast from Eugene. I booked us a room at this casino ahead of time. When we checked in we were told there was no smoking in the room. This was not a problem for us. We are smokers, but the room had what was supposed to be a patio and a door that went out to the parking lot not far away. I just signed the "contract" with out reading it. We went to the casino and the bar service sucked. We waited for at least ten to fifteen minutes for drinks and we were usually the only ones there so there was no reason for the wait. After we went to our rooms we loved the beds and I was looking forward to taking a nice long bath. There was no hot water!
The next morning we cleaned up as best we could with cool water and were about to leave when the "Barney Fife" security guard approached one of my friends out side our room door and told her she could not take her drink with her. I think we knew that. I had stepped out on the patio, closed the sliding glass door and took a couple of drags off a cigarette. When we got home I checked my bank balance online and found they had charged me $2oo.oo for smoking in the room! When i called to dispute this charge, the first four times were ignored. When I finally did get a hold of someone in charge they were extremely rude and not forth coming with information of how to proceed with the matter. They did not explain that the patio was off limits and when I ask to have a copy of the agreement I was told in no uncertain terms NO. I will never go back and am still trying to get my money back. Beware...read everything before you sign it.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
8  Thank jbethc
Reviewed February 5, 2009

The staff was cheerful, helpful, genuine, patient and accomodating. The room decor is very on trend. After I woke up the next morning I had to check what kind of mattress it was so we could get one for ourselves once we get home. We ordered food from where we sat at the sportsbar, breakfast at Trios was great too. The HUGE big screen TVs were wonderful for watching movies. The room was warm and welcoming, the shower head was the rainfall kind which is perfect water pressure. They even called us within two hours of our leaving to let us know we left something behind and they would hold onto it for us at security. Felt so at home (without any of the stresses of home) We didn't want to leave! Special thanks to the friendly brunette and bubbly platinum blond at the check-in.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank AngelaCaisse
Reviewed July 8, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for one night on an excursion with my family recently, and I enjoyed it very much! The rooms were large and very comfortable! I usually expect the beds in hotels to be rock solid, but these beds were perfect. The bathrooms had a LOT of counter space and were kept immaculately clean. Our rooms were on the ground floor just down the hall from the casino, but it was amazingly quiet. I think the housekeeping staff made a point to keep quiet, because I didn't hear a peep out of them even while they were cleaning other rooms the next morning. The restaurants on the property are quite nice and reasonably priced for a casino. If you're gambling during your stay, I would also recommend joining the "Three Rivers Casino Players Club", as you get free slots credits as you acquire more play points. Needless to say, I wanted to stay at least another night!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank RantingJules
Reviewed July 4, 2008

Room was a one bedroom suite, with a bath and a half, living room with a HORRIBLE sofa bed, with a 3 inch mattress, YUK!, Not comfortable at all! Bed was a king, not a heavenly bed at all!
Bathroom had mold in shower corners, GROSS ME OUT! Dust balls in all the corners, cigarette smoke hit you in the face when you stepped out of your room. Air conditioner in room was horribly noisy. couldn't sleep.
Service in Trio's restaurant was great and so was food.
No Pool, No room service, no nothing!
This is not a place for families with children. Nothing for them to do.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank sunbaby39
Reviewed June 19, 2008

Comming into town to visit my son for fathers day I booked at the Three Rivers Casino Hotel.It was after dinner that we were pulled by the music of Pink Floyd played by the band booked for the weekend.Two drinks and some dancing and we were refused service from the bar.Three hours later and still refusing service a manager roles up with a security officer.I guess it was a big mistake to say that I was no longer comfortable to stay in the casino hotel and wanted a refund because that comment imeadiately brought 5 security officers and I was surrounded. Having worked in security and the numberous reports of situations just like this going badly I chose to stay polite and go directly to my room and go to sleep.I awoke at 5am to the scent of cigarrette smoke in my room.Hotel ventilation must not be good.I had a wonderful visit with my son and grandson and that completed my visit. The band was out of Reno and one of the hottest club bands in the nation.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
5  Thank mike184ever
Reviewed March 27, 2008

We stayed at this beautiful new hotel on Valentine's Day and got a special player's rate of $49.00 plus 2 free prime rib buffets. We had a room on the 3rd floor facing west and a beautiful and comfortable king bed. The linens are top quality and the large flat screen tv was a real plus. The rooms are all nicely decorated with marble in the bathrooms and wide rain shower heads. There was a very comfortable chair for reading or relaxing plus a desk and chair. There are reading lamps and bed tables on each side of the bed. The service was great and the casino was lots of fun. We hope to go back soon.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple