WE stayed for one night on a road trip. I booked here due to the fact my husband loves casinos.
The room was large and modern. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. I found 2 hairs in my tub, and if you looked in the corners in the toilet area, you could see, they aren't cleaning well. There was some dirt piled into the corner. I'm used to Atlantic City Casino hotels, so this was new to me, nothing like those hotels, more like a motel. Probably still the best place to stay in that town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the plush oregon coast dunes, Three Rivers Casino Resort offers relaxation with over 90 hotel rooms, plush comfort and distinctive amenities such as free high speed internet access, 42'' flat screen TV's, sumptuous beds fit for royalty, all complemented by a captivating view. Or pamper yourself with the incomparable luxury found in our three lavish suites. You'll find many dinning options such as our World Market Buffet, Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room where you can get a delicious breakfast anytime of day or Sunset Gille offering the largest selection of wines on the Oregon coast. Three Rivers Casino Resort also has all the games you want to play. From 18 holes of golf, blackjack, slots and poker your game plays here or in our Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room on one of many big screen HD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Three Rivers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Rivers Casino And Hotel
- 3 Rivers Casino & Hotel
- Three Rivers Hotel Florence