“Decent Place”

Three Rivers Casino Resort
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Florence
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 17, 2014

WE stayed for one night on a road trip. I booked here due to the fact my husband loves casinos.
The room was large and modern. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. I found 2 hairs in my tub, and if you looked in the corners in the toilet area, you could see, they aren't cleaning well. There was some dirt piled into the corner. I'm used to Atlantic City Casino hotels, so this was new to me, nothing like those hotels, more like a motel. Probably still the best place to stay in that town.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mittmott

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very clean and well run, prices lower than average, breakfast at Trios very good and inexpensive, we plan on returning to this hotel and its friendly staff. The room was just right size for two and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel sits away from the casino and road so except for noisy seagull or two was great

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor room
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maithean
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We showed up to this fine hotel at the last minute and we were immediately treated like honored guests. The head valet was amazing. He had us a room booked whileni was sitting on my motorcycle. We got the king suite which was impressive and what we needed after a long biking day. Everything was perfect. We are not gamblers but still played a little slots. The smoke was a bit heavy but we knew where we were so we cannot complain. The restaurant served us some very tasty local meals and the waitress was friendly and fun to deal with. This visit left us knowing that there is still great service out there. Thanks

Room Tip: Spoil yourself and get the king suite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jdpresley
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went to the birthday party was seated at a very undesirable place and could not see any or the entertainment as employees stood in the way. Husband received wrong discount coupons for the month we were there no one would honor them. They kept telling up the misatake was ours. The coupon came on the June - July flyer and was for May-June. We were there in July and they kept telling us it was not a misprint it was how it was.

The rooms are noisey. You can hear the guy snoring next door. Have a friend that complains everytime she goes there about hearing the people next door, or over head. The only people who were really polite were the maids and casino cleaners. We were very unhappy with our last
time there.

If you are short be sure you bring a stool to get into bed.

Room Tip: top floor no one over head
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Beulah S
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and friend stayed here for a golf and stay package. They had a great time, had great customer service, and would do this again. Thank you to everyone at Three Rivers for a really fun day of golf!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank dietcoke22
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the casino hotel recently and we were pleasantly surprised. The room is spacious, they bed was comfortable and we each had two pillows. One was very soft and one was firmer, just like I have on our own bed.

The hotel was sold out the night that we were there but I NEVER heard anyone in the hall or through the walls. Very quiet and I had a very good night sleep.

The bathroom has two vanities: one was 24" deep with a sink and the other vanity was about 12" deep which is where they placed the coffee pot. Both vanities were mirrored so we had two work stations to get ready in the morning. The shower head was very large and the towels were actually bath sheets. Very well appointed all in all and I would be happy to sleep there again!

Room Tip: We were in room 211
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I've already submitted this review soon after Mother's Day. Please check your records. (My sister and I stayed there 6/11-12/2014 and had a very good time. All of the bases were covered that I had expected + excellent customer service.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family