Three Rivers has been our favorite casino for several years. The staff are extremely friendly and treat you like family. The casino management has made some recent changes which does not reflect well on the atmosphere. It seems they are trying to force gamblers to bet higher. All of the lower betting machines have been removed and been replaced with several machines that are alike. The feeling of community has been affected by this change.
We will still visit Three Rivers because the staff are the best anywhere but we will probably shop around some of the other casinos in order to play our favorite machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the plush oregon coast dunes, Three Rivers Casino Resort offers relaxation with over 90 hotel rooms, plush comfort and distinctive amenities such as free high speed internet access, 42'' flat screen TV's, sumptuous beds fit for royalty, all complemented by a captivating view. Or pamper yourself with the incomparable luxury found in our three lavish suites. You'll find many dinning options such as our World Market Buffet, Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room where you can get a delicious breakfast anytime of day or Sunset Gille offering the largest selection of wines on the Oregon coast. Three Rivers Casino Resort also has all the games you want to play. From 18 holes of golf, blackjack, slots and poker your game plays here or in our Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room on one of many big screen HD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Three Rivers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Rivers Casino And Hotel
- 3 Rivers Casino & Hotel
- Three Rivers Hotel Florence