We stayed at Three Rivers for three nights and it was a great time. My husband enjoyed the golf package and played at the Ocean Dunes. The course was nice but no ocean view. Rooms were spacious and although in our opinion, not recently updated, they were clean and very comfortable. The casino had many slots and some table games and since we came out even we had a good time. We didn't try the restaurant other than breakfast/lunch at Trios and that was as you would expect for a small resort. If we were ever in the area again, we would surely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the plush oregon coast dunes, Three Rivers Casino Resort offers relaxation with over 90 hotel rooms, plush comfort and distinctive amenities such as free high speed internet access, 42'' flat screen TV's, sumptuous beds fit for royalty, all complemented by a captivating view. Or pamper yourself with the incomparable luxury found in our three lavish suites. You'll find many dinning options such as our World Market Buffet, Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room where you can get a delicious breakfast anytime of day or Sunset Gille offering the largest selection of wines on the Oregon coast. Three Rivers Casino Resort also has all the games you want to play. From 18 holes of golf, blackjack, slots and poker your game plays here or in our Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room on one of many big screen HD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Three Rivers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Rivers Casino And Hotel
- 3 Rivers Casino & Hotel
- Three Rivers Hotel Florence