“Great Pizza”

Bread Board
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Falls City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 31, 2013

They make the best pizza! It is all homemade and baked in a brick oven fired by a wood fire.

With a little hesitation, I tried the smoked bacon and apple pizza - it was drizzled with fresh local honey. The combination didn't sound to appealing but when we got the pizza it was fabulous! My wife and I are hooked!

Also, their salads are great!

The atmosphere is also inviting as they have games in the table, the oven is in plain view.

Finally, the breads & other snacks are the best!

This place is worth the drive!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

What a treasure! When we lived in Falls City, we ate here regularly. Sat least stopped in to get a scone or slice of cake. Now when we visit we always try to make an excursion to get bread and pizza. Incredible good scones,pizza, chocolate cake ... Not to mention the fabulous breads! Enjoy a summer sit outside, or sit nice and cozy inside. On top of the food the folks are wonderful and the atmosphere is warm and friendly.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have to admit I'm still shamelessly promoting the Bread Board's incredible pizza -- as well as their yummy breads, cookies and other goodies. But it's the pizza that keeps m making the 15-minute drive from Dallas every 2 or 3 weeks. When the craving gets too powerful to resist, I give them a call and my pizza's ready to take home whe I walk in the door.
Their sausage pizza (often with sundrid tomatoes, red peppers or onions) is still my favorite, but really, they're all delicious.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We love to take side roads through small towns and make our drive an adventure. Falls City was the one this time and to discover Bread Board was a delightful surprise. It has a full size pizza/bread oven. We had lunch there (2 pan pizza slices and a salad). All of it was delicious! Now we just have to figure out how to try the amazing dinner time pizza...just 90 minutes from our house. We purchased some sour dough bread and garlic knots bread for the road. They were sold out of bacon baguettes. Thank you for the surprise!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had 12 loaves of artisan bread from there for our daughter's wedding along with some of the best pastries ever! The wood fired oven and perfect recipes make for a wonderful eating wxperience. Their scones are wonderful. Well worth the off the beaten path trip if you like great breads and pastries. Their pizzas are also exceptional!