“Great Food! Great Service!”

Bumpers Grill & Bar
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Fairview
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Food! Great Service!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Had a awesome pasta dish and hubby had a bogey burger! Service was just right. Came often but not annoying and water was never empty. Sad the other visitors weren't dressed as nice as te place was intended.

netherlands
“Nice place, why did I not feel surprised?”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We revisited Bumpers after a wonderfull dinner sometime ago. The place is nice, good atmosphere and the service was good. The meat was well prepared, my ribsteak was good, the surloin was well cooked, but not of excellent quality. The vegetables were too shortly cooked and rather raw, next to that they were very common: carrots and green beans.
We did not feel surprised by the kitchen, everything worked more like "business as usual", so a bit overpriced. Too bad for such a nice place.

• Visited October 2011
Oregon
“A Hit and a Miss”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We have tried Bumpers twice now, initially due to their high rating in the Happy Hour Guidebook for Portland.
Our first meal there was fantastic--great service, nice portions, and a nice atmosphere. They have a fairly good choice on the Happy Hour menu.
The second time, we arrived during an unfortunate power struggle between the waiter and the hostess. They were so busy fighting over who should be doing what that the customers where left waiting in the wings. Again, we were there for Happy Hour, but couldn't manage to flag either one of them down to place a second order or get our drinks refilled even one time. Very disappointing after a great start.

• Visited August 2011
Portland, Oregon
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This was an amazing place. Great food and staff. You must come see the decor. A must place to go!

Fairview, Oregon
“Pricey and my stomatch has gotten upset each of the 3 times I have gone”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This restaurant is near my home and I do not frequent it now. I find the food overly rich and fancy without carefull attention to the preparation. I have felt unwell after eating there all three times that I have gone. I prefer going into Gresham or Troutdale or the East side of Portland now even though Bumpers is convenient and I hesitate to take guests there.

• Visited August 2010