Valley River Inn
$97
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$107
$93
$164
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$153
$123
Inn at the 5th(Eugene)
$260
  • Restaurant
All reviewssweet watersconcierge roombike pathhotel restaurantbreakfast buffetparking lotroom servicerooms are largean older hotelking roombit datedfront desk staffwe've stayedautzen stadiumshuttleconferencebalconies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nicely remodeled hotel with great view of the river from the balcony. Not really dog friendly with a $40 pet fee.The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen was under remodel so the food was just soup and sandwiches but it was by the water. The crab soup waS pricey but tastep very good.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Michael F, General Manager at Valley River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and understanding of our limited menu during our quick kitchen renovation. It's all complete and we've got new menus coming out very soon. Please come give us another try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently stayed at the Valley River inn located in Eugene the view was the best part of my stay Which overlooked the river. The room was certainly overpriced, but was exceptionally cleaned by the staff and serviced with respect of my belongings and even vacuumed while I was out of my room. Correspondence via notepad with maid named Reggis which made things even more welcoming/ comfortable what a polite young man. The mattress was my least favorite part of the hotel it seemed very old and lifting up all of the sheets the mattress itself was stained horribly and even looked to have dried blood , not ok!! Only white sheets were neatly made on bed no warm blankets or comforters like other Hilton’s . Luckily I bring my own blanket just Incase, my wife wasn’t happy whatsoever. The front desk gentleman was also very courteous In accommodating us he had a thick accent which I still hear about from my wife who she adored ... I wish we would have researched out other options before choosing to stay here. Won’t spend our money at this establishment in future.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank shawnm4582018

I would appreciate it if you would give me a call so we can discuss your stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The staff treats us like family. Kathy, Emily, Tyffanie, Lisa, Victoria, Sarah, Christian, Ryan, Carlos, Hanz...too many to name... I spend half my life at the valley River inn for work. The staff is always there for everything I need... With a smile on their face

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Michael F, General Manager at Valley River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our excellent staff. We so happy that we're your home away from home. We all look forward to seeing you back at the Valley River Inn.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel located by the beautiful Willamtte River. I lived the room, and the staff was amazing and helpful. My favorite place was the pool. The room was comfortable. The location was nice, located by the mall.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Thank you for dropping in and enjoying our property. And thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Make sure you get a room on the river, with a balcony, and take a bike to The Ponds in the morning. I would recommend a third floor room, as the elevation will buffer you from the occasional chit chat on the bike/hiking path between lodge and river.

Room Tip: Definitely river view; third floor. Ask that a mini-reefer be provided, if you want one. Don't know about microwave availability.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us.