All reviews across the street matthew knight arena waffles walking distance business center rooms are clean continental breakfast water pressure first floor coffee maker comfy bed university microwave maids seattle
Reviewed January 24, 2019

That's about all. I almost don't want to tell you all about this place. Might you raise the price, or book out all the rooms so that I'll have to stay at the Hampton, or the overrated Marriott hotel.

Room tip: No, you figure out that much for yourselfs., no way are you taking my room preferred from me someday. : )
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Eugene University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

AdamCO001,

Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we
have been successful in our efforts to impress you. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience here at the Eugene University Inn & Suites Hotel.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Easy to find just off Hwy 5.

Check-in was quick and easy.

We had a second floor room. It was clean, and the bed comfortable.

WiFi works great.

There is just not much more you can ask for in a budget motel.

I would be happy to stay here again.

I think that if you want and inexpensive clean motel when you are passing through, or visiting Eugene, you could not go wrong staying at University Inn & Suites.

Room tip: As in advance if you want a room on the first floor.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Eugene University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

zip98221,

We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. So excited to hear that we have been an important part of your travel convenience. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

there were ants everywhere in my room. they covered the countertops and ended up all over my toilet trees. we had to switch rooms in the morning because of it and still ended up with ants the following morning. i was told i would get a refund and still havent gotten anything. GROSS.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank hannahwilson2690
CiCi M, Guest Relations Manager at Eugene University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

hannahwilson2690,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We are investigating and treating to make sure that this is an isolated incident. This is certainly distressing to hear and we want you to know that we are addressing the issue as guest service and satisfaction are our top priorities. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced for your refund request which didn't grant. Please feel free to contact us if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

University Inn is a great little getaway hotel in downtown Eugene. It's got a private parking lot and a great pool. The staff is really friendly. The rooms are clean with a comfy bed. For Oregon fans it is right across the street from Matthew Knight Arena

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
CiCi M, Guest Relations Manager at Eugene University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hi Anne G,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Eugene University Inn & Suites Hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We welcome you to visit our hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

For basic accommodations walking distance to the campus, this place is a great value. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff is great; all very friendly and helpful. Justice, who was working the desk, was extra helpful in allowing me to leave my car a couple hours after checkout while I finished up my business at the school. There’s a nice little pool which was great for a dip on a hot day. The room had a fridge, microwave, desk and couch which all made for a nice place to relax and get work done in the evenings. There’s light breakfast served, or two doors down there’s a great restaurant offering breakfast, which also has a fabulous lunch and dinner menu, and happy hour. Very glad I chose to stay here and will definitely do so again next visit to Eugene!

Room tip: I’d request an upper floor, just to be above the parking area.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
CiCi M, Guest Relations Manager at Eugene University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

lopper,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our rooms cleanliness , facilities and staff hospitality. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations.We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!