All reviews front desk across the street room was clean matthew knight arena nothing fancy biscuits and gravy a great stay great room continental breakfast would stay here again autzen stadium convenient location tamara daysinn university tia concert
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019

It was cheap and only for one night but bathroom was gross. Toilet had actual poop stains and there was hair left in the tub and sink.

I kept my shoes on walking around because the carpet and floor felt gross and dirty. Bed looked clean though and was comfy.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband while we were on a road trip. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. I’ve stayed at a few Days Inn properties before and this is definitely one of the nicer hotels.

My only complaint is around the clientele that this hotel attracts. We witnessed a drunk man passed out at the breakfast table, and another man walking around without any shoes on. There also were many construction workers who were drinking on the property at an early hour in the morning.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2019

The price of the one night stay was good and the room was big and quiet. The motel location was very convenient for us. The motel is showing it's age. There was a warning that the motel would not be responable for car break in.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2019

What a gem of a hotel! Very clean, good prices for the area and really kind staff. Also an above average (by far) breakfast. The buildings are definitely older but very well taken care of! If you are passionate about older carpet or silly things like that this might not be the hotel for you. I had a great experience here!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paradise37691157314, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Eugene Downtown/University, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear eidas26,
Thanks so much for the excellent review.
I am happy to hear our hotel worked well for your travel needs.
We will see you next time you visit Eugene.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the Days Inn in Eugene Oregon and was very satisfied with my experience in treatment. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and stay here again. The names of the employees who made my experience as pleasant as it was were Kari, Maria, Kiah, Gabe, and Bruce. But special mention needs to be given to Tamara. She went above and beyond to make me feel welcome.

Thad Stanford

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Thadius72,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.
It is so wonderful to see special mentions for so many of our staff.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards,