All reviews front desk across the street matthew knight arena room was clean biscuits and gravy a great stay great room perfect location continental breakfast would stay here again autzen stadium tamara university daysinn tia rates game
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Kiah was helpful in all aspects of my stay, checkin one afternoon and she was back again the next morning to bid me farewell. In between she was helpful in local attractions, services close by and as the TV in my room was garbled she fixed that also. Kinda a full service staff in one person. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and quiet so I slept well. Future trips to Eugene I will stay here.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Kiah checked me in and was incredibly helpful in changing my reservation which was messed up my Travelocity. I recommend calling the hotel to get the best rate! She changed my reservation from a King to 2 Queens.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Had to make last minute changes to lodging and Kiah was very patient and helpful in accommodating my requests.

Clean and comfortable room with easy access to Starbucks and grocery store (Safeway). Grear continental breakfast with good variety of options.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Thank you so much. Good 'ol Cosmo, & $500.00 for the seats that we almost did not make + hotel+gas+++. NO COMPLAINTS HERE! The receptionist was/is the best as the show was bumped up and we had no warning but she managed to find us a room (the only one) that got us in.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I had a lovely time visiting family in Eugene. The hotel was neat and pleasant. At the front desk Tamara, Kiah, Adrian, Tia, Bruce and Emily were all very helpful and considerate. And in housekeeping Junnene, Maria, Jacob, Brion, Lindsey, Gabe, Denvon, and Jerry kept my room in fine form. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family