“I would try it again”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Brew Pub, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Mac-n-cheese was tasty with a good sized side salad. Would order again. My husband had the fish and chips. Fries were good, fish was average. There are a lot of good looking salads on the menu along with a large variety of burgers. Atmosphere was casual and friendly. Went on a friday night so was a little loud. Our server was cheerful and definitely busy! We'd go back to check out other menu items.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Aee there twice and enjoyed the food both times. Decor is nothing special, but we got to watch some football on one of the TVs. Good view of the railroad track on one side. convenient to 5th Street Market

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had to try the burgers and fries, which were supposed to be exceptional. The fries were very good and the onion rings were above average. The burgers, though, were pretty standard. Not juicy enough for my taste, and closer to medium-well than the medium-rare I requested. Service was solid and I'll be back, but I'll keep looking for Eugene's best burger because I don't think it's here.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Lunch. OK. Upgraded to the onion rings with my Philly cheesesteak and hated myself for it. Clearly institutional onion rings with a dense, heavy, thick batter...coated some weeks ago and flash frozen two states away. Bummer.

Decor was comfortable, very low key. Staff seemed attentive enough, there whenever I needed something.

Menu looked pretty imaginative, although my choice wasn't. I'd go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I ordered a nacho plate for a late lunch at this corner bar restaurant after waiting 40 mins and asking our waiter twice where the nachos were he said they would be wright up. I had a view of the kitchen and i counted the tables that were being served . There were a total of about 7tables.
I watched the kitchen and someone should train the cooks to multitask. They would only cook and put up one order at a time then move to the next ticket and so on. Omg that takes forever.
I cancelled our order and left. How long does it take to make one plate of nachos? Chips,cheese, and spoon on someGuacamole , sour cream, salsa, come on guys!

Been to Cornucopia? Share your experiences!