“Used to be good...now is terrible”
Review of Sushi Seoul

Sushi Seoul
Ranked #146 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Sushi, Korean, Cafe
Reviewed February 5, 2011

This place used to have great service, but after their Korean remodel, it appears to be no longer the case. I used to be able to get a hot, delicious breakfast bagel in less than 5 min on a Saturday. Last week I went in there and they took 20 minutes to serve me a cold breakfast bagel. The waitress apologized and said the Korean food now "takes over". You have got to be kidding me! I will not be returning any time soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2009

The coffee special was good, but overpriced! The lunch special seemed like a good choice so I ordered 1/2 panini and soup. They brought a tuna panini instead of the mediterranean chicken that I ordered. They said they would bring the chicken, but never did even though it was not at all busy! I was stuck with a tuna sandwich that I did not want nor eat. The soup was good, but I won't go back again.

Reviewed October 31, 2008

Too pricey for breakfast. Coffee, not so good.

Reviewed March 6, 2008

Their breakfast burrito is amazing and they're super friendly.

Reviewed February 28, 2008

Great place to meet friends for coffee!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sushi Seoul? Share your experiences!