“Favorite for sushi”

Sushi Seoul
Ranked #162 of 639 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Sushi, Korean, Cafe
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Also called Sushi Seoul now. This is my favorite neighborhood restaurant for Japanese food. I love their sushi and tempura. I recomend them to all my friends. It is family run and can be a little slow from time to time depending on the crowd, but worth it!

1  Thank rybgood

Reviewed February 5, 2011

This place used to have great service, but after their Korean remodel, it appears to be no longer the case. I used to be able to get a hot, delicious breakfast bagel in less than 5 min on a Saturday. Last week I went in there and they took 20 minutes to serve me a cold breakfast bagel. The waitress apologized and said the Korean food now "takes over". You have got to be kidding me! I will not be returning any time soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2009

The coffee special was good, but overpriced! The lunch special seemed like a good choice so I ordered 1/2 panini and soup. They brought a tuna panini instead of the mediterranean chicken that I ordered. They said they would bring the chicken, but never did even though it was not at all busy! I was stuck with a tuna sandwich that I did not want nor eat. The soup was good, but I won't go back again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed October 31, 2008

Too pricey for breakfast. Coffee, not so good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed March 6, 2008

Their breakfast burrito is amazing and they're super friendly.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook