“Pleasant experience”
Review of Keystone Cafe - CLOSED

Keystone Cafe
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Since 1979, the Keystone Cafe has been serving the community with wholesome vegetarian, vegan, and carnivorous fare at a fair price. Our restaurant supports local, natural, sustainable, and organic practices when ever possible. We invite you to enjoy dining with us soon.
Vestal, New York
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Dining al fresco on a pleasant patio was a highlight here. Food and service were very good and there were plenty of choices on the menu.

• Visited September 2012

Kennewick, Washington, United States
“Always a fave!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Lived in Eugene for 20 years and have eaten here many times. Still one of the best places ever! Not sure when they started to have meat items on the menu but nice option for non-veggies.

Visited September 2012
Redlands, California
“nice and eclectic”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

great menu with out of the ordinary breakfast options. the greek scramble is really good, the breads are amazing and the coffee is smooth.
patio seating is really nice and homely. they have live music too during breakfast.

Visited August 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“Quaint, Quirky, and Eccentric”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Just the kind of place I usually like. If only it was actually.....good. I would stick with standards; they looked OK. My enchilada omelette was just a mess of conflicting flavors, like cabbage on scrambled eggs on a spinach salad. Service was painfully slow and inept. Nice outdoor seating, at least.

• Visited May 2012
oregon
“Love it!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Don't listen to the negative reviews. The only thing that I can figure is those people are more into the cookie cutter restaurants like I-Hop. Don't get me wrong, I like I-Hop but when I want something interesting and different I go to Keystone. I like the homey atmosphere and the friendly people all around you. Sure, it's eclectic but this is Eugene after all. We took some young friends of ours last time and they loved it too. Best Bloody Mary in the city, who would have known?

• Visited April 2012