“Quality,courteous, quick”

The Davis Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #52 of 657 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Locally Sourced Northwest Style Cuisine with an Asian Flair. Chef Hardinger brings years of his experience in New York back to his home town to work with the abundance from the Willamette Valley. From Pastas and Fresh Seafood to NW favorites with a bit of Asian Flair Chef Hardinger focuses on Quality in, Quality out philosophy. All dishes are made from scratch with expertise and style.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Four of us showed there off the street on Eugene Celebration weekend. it was full. We got a table right when walking in. Menus down drinks ordered when drinks were back placed orders. Waitress did a terrific job. I got a hibiscus margarita with a finely salted sugared rim. so good. They all had quality micros. We ordered a baked Brie that came with fresh black berries. I had vegan risotto. delicious! All seasonal veg. Also ordered was ribs, seafood piaya,and a burger that was described as crispy on the outside and tender and juicy in the center. attentive! Water always being filled drinks a flowin. we will be back! On the way out the door we were told thanks for coming in that caught me by surprise I think maybe the owner? Anyway we all were pleased and were all picky foodies.

1  Thank pgirl123

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We had lost track of time and we were finding that many places were closed and we needed to eat! We were welcomed here and promptly served. Since it was late, I hadn't eaten much and I was offered something if I did not like the selection I made. Of course, I explained that I just really wasn't that hungry and asked for a take out container. The owner had told us about the Shandy being exclusive to that restaurant. You must try it, it was quite lovely!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The menu was loaded with "eclectic" food choices and the manager & waitstaff was very pleasant. Food nicely spiced and they were very accomodating for add-ons....deletes.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I live w/in walking distance and eat here about once a month for lunch or dinner. Last night I was here for Happy Hour with a group. The bar makes one of the best martinis in town. The Happy Hour menu is varied. I had the fish and chips. It was two small pieces of beer battered cod and fries. for $5 it went fine with the cocktail. Others had the sweet potato fries, the meatballs etc...
For dinners I have enjoyed the pub salad and dinner entrees that are on the creatives side. In the winter they have had game or buffalo from time to time. I've always been pleased with my food. When it gets crowded it gets noisy but I usually eat early so that's not s problem. Not a fine dining spot but a reliable downtown eatery with good drinks and good food.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have to admit, I had heard about Davis several times but wasn't excited about going down to the mall. It's not exactly a high rent district.

BUT, I really like Davis. The food is really good, the drinks are unique and the atmosphere is casual chic.

Thursday is ladies night and the menu holds some delicious, reasonable choices. This has become a regular stop for us.

The service is great, the food and drinks are wonderful and the atmosphere is nice.