“Try the ginger mushroom soup!”

McMenamin's North Bank
Ranked #35 of 626 Restaurants in Eugene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This restaurant sites on the banks of a river, with wonderful views and some really good food. The ginger mushroom soup is a real surprise and a delight.

There are newer reviews for McMenamin's North Bank

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Nice restaurant overlooking the river and bike path. You may sit outside by the fire pit or under an awning if it is raining. The service was very good though the food is a slightly overpriced for the amount you receive.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

A little too windy to sit outside on the river bank. They had gluten-free buns so it was perfect for me to have a burger. I had the fresh salmon burger with their special sauce. We also tried their wings which were different and delicious. I wish I had room for the beer tieramisiu

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We chose this restaurant for its river view and were happy that we did. The location is situated in a treed area immediately adjacent to the river, which makes for a very pleasant lunchtime experience. Large windows let in lots of pleasant sunshine and afford a grand view of the trees and river. I had a bowl of chowder and split a turkey club sandwich with my wife. The sandwich was good and the chowder was excellent--very tasty. Others in our group had the BBQ Pork sandwich and the Hogshead Salmon sandwich, which they reported as excellent choices, too. Good location, good friends, good food--what more? The Zombies came up out of the river and danced for us right outside our window on the restaurant patio.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I really am not complaining. The location is great, especially if you can sit outside, along the river, on a warm day. The food is good and the prices are also good, especially Happy Hour prices of food and drinks. I just really can't think of a "Stand Out" performance to rate them very good or excellent

Been to McMenamin's North Bank? Share your experiences!