“Well done!”

Sweet Life Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Eugene
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Pastry cases packed with piles of petit fours, eclairs, creme brulee, lemon bars, cookies and tartlets. Rows of desserts tempt you for a slice: tiramisu, mousse tortes, chocolate silks, fruit and cream pies, and cheesecakes. Another pastry case holds a large assortment of ready to go cakes for any occasion. For breakfast there's an abundance of morning pastries. We also offer products with no dairy, eggs, or animal products; and wheat or gluten free desserts.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was impressed by this place. It is good for what it is. They have a huge variety of little sweets and things. The thing I was most impressed about was ordering a pastry. They give you the option of warm or not and then microwave or oven. I like that they warm in the oven. The coffee was great. The atmosphere was great. All around, well done!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We found Sweet Life on Trip Advisor and it was delicious. Great coffee, wide selection of pastries, nice vibe. Thanks Trip Advisor!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I hear such great things, and build it up in my head, and this place always is slightly disappointing. They make yummy creations, most vegan/veggie/gluten friendly things. That said, I wish it lived up to the hype. On the plus for them, there isn't anywhere else in Eugene for an amazing pastry.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

If I have to die, this wouldn't be such a bad way to go!! Incredible. I have been to Sweet Life Patisserie many times, and it never fails to delight my inner child, please my palate, and always leave me wanting to return as a special treat. I love sharing this little gem with family, friends and colleagues, and have never gotten anything below a 5-star rating from any of them. It can be a bit crowded at times, as the physical space is somewhat limited. But the treats are well worth the wait. If you love sweets of any kind... this is my #1 choice for desert in Eugene!

1  Thank TheDocIsOut
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This place will knock your socks off. A true bakery and so many choices . I have a love for lemon bars and these where good . A great place to get a snack or more .