“Suitable Sweet!”

Sweet Life Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Eugene
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Pastry cases packed with piles of petit fours, eclairs, creme brulee, lemon bars, cookies and tartlets. Rows of desserts tempt you for a slice: tiramisu, mousse tortes, chocolate silks, fruit and cream pies, and cheesecakes. Another pastry case holds a large assortment of ready to go cakes for any occasion. For breakfast there's an abundance of morning pastries. We also offer products with no dairy, eggs, or animal products; and wheat or gluten free desserts.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!! Great recipes, sugar-free and gluten-free. As well as full sugar coma recipes. Fan favorite Oregon Duck and OSu beaver beliver cupcakes and cookies. They are an absolute must taste attraction in eugene. Ask the locals and well point you in their direction.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great food, but the prices are not for the faint of heart. Still a lot of fun and some weird, yet delicious variety.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love it here! the desserts are delicate, and tasty, and the atmosphere is great! Though parking can sometimes be a hassle, the delicious desserts here make everything worth it! My all-time favorite would be the tiramisu, and opera cake. Though it is a bit on the pricey side, the tiramisu is perfectly light, and tasty! The opera cake is rich, chocolatey, and decadent! I go here almost every year for custom birthday cakes. My favorite custom cake would be chocolate cake (which is very dense, and rich) with an espresso whipped cream filling, iced with chocolate-orange whipped cream, perfect! Be sure to order 2 days in advance (no more than two).

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Need something sweet? Need a million amazing choices?
Do you love wasting your time drooling over too many choices?
Do you love tempting yourself until you eat way too much?
I can't tell you how often I listen to that little devil on my shoulder and suddenly find myself at the doors to this little slice of heaven.
I've been a dozen times and have NEVER once been disappointed.
I've ordered all sorts of strange things, from chocolate liqueurs with inappropriate names to vegan cheesecake.
They have all been fantastic.
I love the staff, they are always upbeat, helpful, and fun.
I love the setting. I would go there to study but its always so busy and I'd hate to take up a table.
If I feel overwhelmed I simply get the baklava and peach rooibos tea. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I don't think anyone can argue that Sweet Life caries the best deserts in town. Pretty good variety of choices but things go quick so either get there early or get stuck with what is left.