“Worst of Eugene”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Soriah

Cafe Soriah
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Soriah is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 610 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lawrence
Eugene, OR
“Worst of Eugene”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2008

This was the worst, I mean the worst, dining I have ever expierienced. First, we had a reservation at 8:00pm and did not get seated until 9:00. We had to ask our waitress for bread three or four times before it was brought to us. We ordered wine with our meal and did not get it until dessert. The appetizers came after a long wait and were cold, and the meals were brought at the same time as the appetizers. The food was disgusting!! I could not eat my meal and had it taken back. I wrote them a letter about my concerns about their restaurant and they did not even apologize. Only if you enjoy being extremely frustrated and wasting money would I recommend this restaurant.

5 Thank CGODINU

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good drinks, good food, a little pricy. Nice first-date environment, limited seating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2008

“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2008

Wonderful

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ibrahim, the chef and owner, is an amazing and personable man who supervises consistently tasty entrees and desserts...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2008

Ibrahim, the chef and owner, is an amazing and personable man who supervises consistently tasty entrees and desserts. A nice wine list and good cocktails. The Cherries Jubilee is a treat. A fantastic place for lunch in the Spring and Summer--the courtyard out back is filled with flowers !

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've always had great food here. A great place to go for a date or a quiet dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2007