Best Western Greentree Inn
$99
$90
CandlewoodSuites
$101
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$127
$107
$180
$189
Hampton.com
$238
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$240
$182
All reviewsacross the streetbest westernssmall creekfootball stadiumwild duckmatt knighthayward fieldpancake machinewalking trailstrack town pizzaroom was cleanoutdoor poolhot breakfastnice place to stayhot tubeasy accesswould stay here again
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I didn't have a reservation. Check-in was fast and the gentleman was very helpful to choose the right room for me.
The BW didn't look very inviting from the outside.
However, the rooms was big, with fridge and microwave. The bathroom was small and the toilet paper was in a basket. The room was very clean.The occupancy seemed very low. I didn't hear any noise. But, I could hear a train blowing the horn several times during the night.
I stayed on the third floor. They don't have elevators. Plenty of parking spots.
The breakfast room was very small and crowded with tables and chairs. I don't know how the manage with a full house. The breakfast was below BW-standard. Price was OK.
Check-out was fast and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank hh8961
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Convenient for Duck football games. The bed was very comfortable. Noise from neighboring room was non-existent. The parking lot has very tight spaces.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank OregonTraveler7
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We stayed here at a recent West Coast road trip. We needed a pit stop and this hotel happened to be our drive by choice. The rooms were big and spacious and bed was very comfy. There is a Thai Restaurant next store that we loved and a grocery store walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would defintely recommend for a one night stay (or two).

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 29, 2011

When I arrived (continuing a trip marked by delays and interruptions), the desk clerk was running out the front door as I was coming in. She said she'd be right back. After fifteen minutes, I left and came back.

The room was spacious, but the architecture is a little disorienting. The location is OK. Not sure if I'd return. Parking is tight and someone dinged my rental car fender while I was there.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We have stayed in this hotel and their sister hotel BW New Oregon about 12 times . Pretty much a marginal hotel room except for the "creekside rooms" which are quite nice with a view of a small creek with ducks and geese. We have always traveled with our well behaved dog and made reservations long enough in advance to get a creekside room. Unfortunately once we arrived we were told there is a new pet policy with a $20/day pet fee, only one creekside room which they would allow a pet in and a long list of rules that you had to sign. We stayed one night and cancelled the other nights we had booked. The complimentary "breakfast" has always been marginal at best. The location is good,close to UofO campus but not worth it in the dreary rooms overlooking the parking lot. I would have to add that the staff has always been very pleasant. There are a lot of better choices in Eugene.

Room Tip: creekside room or expect something dark overlooking the parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family