Best Western New Oregon
$180
$124
$101
$189
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$156
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$127
$180
$238
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacross the streetbest westernspancake makerroom was cleanmatt knightautzen stadiumindoor poolexcellent locationuniversity of oregon campuschecking outgreat place to stayfitness centercontinental breakfasthot tubone night staythe breakfast areawould stay again
Reviewed April 16, 2005

The room was fantastic and the staff was great while I was there. The only complaint that I had when I left was that the indoor pool was to cold. I went to check my credit card statement a few days later and found that not only was I over charged by Thirty Dollars but I was double charged. So I called and informed the gentleman about the issue. He assured me that it would get fixed. Now normally I am a very easy going person. The problem is that I needed the 161.00 that I was over charged to pay for my family's airlines ticket due to a death in the family. Now I am going to miss out on the great airfare and miss my family members funeral to boot. This is totally unacceptable. The Gentleman didn't even offer me some sort of compensation. This is bad buisness and I plan to turn them into the better buisness bureau.

• Stayed: April 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 14, 2004

My boyfriend and I always stay at this Motel just about every other weekend from September to June, as we have business in Eugene. The staff are always courteous and friendly, and go out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one. We especially enjoy sitting out on the balcony to watch the wildlife that inhabit the canal. The motel is strategically located to just about all points of interest in Eugene.

3  Thank TomMer_1020
Point Reyes Stn. Ca.
Reviewed July 15, 2004

My husband smashed his thumb nail in malfunctional sliding glass door handle.The way the door jam meets the handle as the door is closed from the outside, creates 2 dangerous pinch points.The handle has slammed into the metal door jam repeatedly making dents in the door jam, looking at this problem the manager denied the the door was malfuntioning in any way as well as denying it was the responsibility of the motel.This door in room 319 smashed my husbands fingernail and he will lose that fingernail, had it been a child shutting that door they'd have broken their finger! ......So, the only thing this manager could offer my husband at first was an apology that "he hurt himself '' while staying at their establishment.After my husband suggested perhaps he should go to the emergency room to have it X -rayed did the manager finally refund our $$ and would not even shake my husbands hand and apologize sincerely for what happened.At the front desk, clerks were openly rude to him as he checked out. THUMBS DOWN!

• Stayed: July 2004
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
North Bend, OR
Reviewed February 16, 2004

The staff was not able to find our reservation when we arrived. We ignored it. Rooms were smelly and felt unclean. When we came home, our charge card had been billed twice by them. One should have been for a hold authorization, but it was not. Each of these charges were for almost $35 more than what I had signed for. Manager and staff were very rude and not cooperative in fixing the problem.

14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 29, 2003

rooms were smelly and carpet stained. staff was rude and could care less. car was broken into in parking lot.. acosted by homeless types in hallway...

9  Thank Baxter2006