Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Eugene
Elverta, Ca
“Great”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed here 2 times in 8 days. Great staff, rooms, and breakfast. Morgan was very friendly and helpful. Anything that we needed she was on top of it. You would think she was the manager. She was able to answer any questions we had. Got 2 rooms during each stay. Nice pool, hot tub, and exercise room. Breakfast had a good assortment and was constantly well maintain by other members of the staff. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to recognize Morgyn! She is truly a fantastic member of our team. She works hard every day focused on each guest's individual experience. We will make sure our entire team is made aware of the impact her professionalism had on you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Picked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews, and I agree with the top rating. Clean, well maintained, convenient lodging for a short stay. Walking distance to UO on the east side; other motels are closer to the campus but not as well maintained and seem to draw more complaints. I don't normally comment on "friendly staff" but this place stood out for over the top helpfulness. One slow elevator for 4 floors is useless - take the stairs. Breakfast spread is the usual free buffet of high carbs; walls are thin but that's typical construction of mid level hotels. A few restaurants within 5 minute walk but not much noteworthy - find eats elsewhere in town. Overall a very good option in Eugene especially for university access.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Short Hills, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property for 5 days during a family event. The facility was very clean, everyone was friendly and helpful, the location is convenient, the daily breakfast was absolutely acceptable, parking was free and we were pleased with every aspect of our stay. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Eugene!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia N
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We really appreciate the kind words, and that you took time to review us for the world to see. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our neck of the woods, that you will stop in and see us!
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Probably the best hotel in eugene right now. It is new and the staff are on the ball! Make sure to get a cookie in the afternoon at the front desk!
Close to the university and with coffee, a store a pharmacy and a burger joint near by, this property has it going on!

Stayed October 2013
Wow! Thank you for your awesome review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I think I have the best team in town, and it makes me so happy to hear that our guests think so too! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.
Golden, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This hotel is top notch. Spacious well appointed rooms with new flat panel tv. Everything the business traveler needs. Good comfortable beds. I slept well. Friendly staff. Conveniently located. Access off of Franklin could be tricky if you are not watching. Breakfast was average. I like sausages and there was none. Fruit was limited to a few browning bannas. All in all the best stay of our week long business trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
SarahSmithGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our property! We aim to please. I'm sorry your breakfast was not as wonderful as the rest of your stay. We do offer sausage on a rotating schedule, along with ham and bacon. So it sounds like unfortunately it was not served the day of your stay; however, in the future please don't hesitate to ask our breakfast staff if you don't see something out because we will do our best to accommodate our guests' requests. Fresh bananas are a staple of the Holiday Inn Express brand breakfast, and the perfect banana can be hard to come by year round. We do always have a fresh bowl of seasonal fruit such as apples, oranges, pears or grapefruit located in the lobby to add to breakfast, or as snack on the go throughout the day. I sincerely appreciate your feedback again, and we will continue to try and make every guests stay a great one. Thank you.
Pleasant Hill, California
Reviewed October 30, 2013

An incredible find in a college town. Well situated, impeccably kept, staff is professional and helpful, rooms were large, clean and comfortable - a terrific value. I would recommend this to anyone. The only drawback was parking - which can be a challenge due to space limitations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed October 17, 2013

IHG properties are my hotels of choice due to reasonable prices for very good accommodations. My loyalty (platinum member for 9 straight years) is normally rewarded with upgrades and fine service. The treatment I received from Eugene Holiday Inn Express exceeded my tough standards. Upon check-in for a four day business trip, I was upgraded to the King Spa Suite. Very impressive room. When I mentioned to the front desk that I would appreciate if they could provide milk when I returned from the work-site that I could keep in my room to satisfy a special diet, I was again surprised to open my room refrigerator and seeing the milk I requested was placed in my room. The fitness room equipment was exactly what I needed (as they are at almost every IHG property) and everything worked. Being on the road for over 60 to 100 days a year is difficult but a hotel staff that sincerely cares about their guests helps make the time on the road just a little easier. I tip my hat to two of the truly outstanding employees at this facility: Kaitlan and Joslyn. Eugene is a lovely area. If you find yourself here for either business or pleasure, I would recommend this facility.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business