I can't really complain too much because we had a decent night's sleep despite our room being directly in front of the elevator--I think we were so exhausted we would have slept through anything. The beds were actually fairly comfortable, on the softer side of support. Definitely a clean room--the downstairs hallway/entry area was kinda messy/wet floors, (smell of chlorine) due to guests running around after swimming, but tolerable. My biggest complaint, which is not the hotel's fault, is that there is a rather sketchy motel (alley way) directly behind the facility, so when parking at night, we hesitated to get out of the car as some creeper guy sat outside a room on the step smoking and gawking. This unsettled us a bit, so we sought a space closer to the front of the hotel which was well lit.
The hotel staff were friendly enough. Its proximity to U of O is within walking distance. The continental breakfast was good-fairly typical, but well stocked and had a decent variety. Wish I had gotten the $70 rate as mentioned in previous reviews! If given the opportunity to return to the Eugene area, I might stay there again if I can get the cheaper rate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Eugene s leading Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites! We are just steps away from the University of Oregon, Autzen Stadium, and the historic Hayward Field. Stay with us and cheer on your Ducks for any sporting event! Families enjoy our Spacious Suites and Complimentary Hot Breakfast while business travelers take advantage of local business only a few short blocks away and complimentary wireless and hard lined internet options through out the entire hotel. Everyone can appreciate our helpful and knowledgeable staff that can get you where you need to go or help you relax. You have endless shopping and dinning options as we are in the heart of Eugene, with the brand new Boulevard Grill next door and many other down town dinning options to choose from. Eugene is known as the World s Greatest City of Arts & Outdoors and when you stay with us you have access to the best with Alton Baker Park s renowned running and biking paths located just behind the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Eugene is proud to be Oregon s School Activity Association s headquarter hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Eugene
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene
- Holiday Inn Eugene
- Eugene Holiday Inn