“I highly recommend the Ginger Drop, its amazing!”
Review of Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine Eugene - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I highly recommend the Ginger Drop, its amazing!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed January 31, 2010

The food here was very tasty. We had potstickers that were cooked perfectly and a peanut sauce curry dish that was the best I have had in a very long time. I would go back. We got there right before close so the service was so so but not the worst.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

couldnt find any parking nearby. the wait time was more than 40 minutes. we ordered the khee mao and it was good. but not worth of the wait if you are hungry.

1  Thank aarya1979
Reviewed September 21, 2009

Always crowded and very casual, this is one of our daughters favorite restaurants in Eugene. Located in the downtown area (Pearl Street), there is lots of parking available in the public (fee) lots immediately behind the restaurant. The menu is extensive and tasty ..... if you like spicy, you can choose your Spice Level. Very reasonably priced! I took seven out to dinner and with the mandatory 15% tip included, my bill was $89. WHAT A DEAL!

Reviewed August 14, 2009

I've had some lovely meals here and some not that great ones. A few times my food hasn't been hot, and in general I've been happier here for lunch than dinner. You don't need reservations. Prices are reasonable and it's easy to split dishes. The menu is interesting and there's a nice bar. The decor and presentation are pleasant. There are many vegetarian options, as there are in most Eugene eateries. I have friends who think this is the best Thai food in town. I don't, but it's a fine place to eat when I'm downtown. The fried pumpkin, when it's hot, is fantastic.

There's free parking one street to the West at the Overpark and you can frequently find parking on the street. Walk a couple of blocks if you need to.