“Our Favorite Thai Food”
Review of Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine Eugene - CLOSED

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine Eugene
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
Eugene, Oregon
“Our Favorite Thai Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always so delicious. The people are friendly, one time I brought a groupon that was not valid on the day I tried to use it and they still honored it. I was aware they didn't have to do that and appreciated their willingness to do it.
We love the Oh My God appetizer, we'd go there just for that, but the delicious dinners are never a disappointment.

In the winter it can be a bit cold due to the door opening and closing so frequently. Bring a jacket!

• Visited November 2012

Eugene, Oregon
“Sweeeeet!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you enjoy authentic Thai, this is the place. Downtown on Pearl street in Eugene, OR, it has wonderful food at reasonable prices. It doesn't get much better than this.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Tom B
Junction City, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

SB Thai is the place for Thai food in Eugene, it's amazing - never disappoints. The staff are friendly and get to know you when you enjoy their food as much as I do. It's downtown Eugene so there are lots of places to see before or after dinner (or lunch); their peanut sauce is to die for. Love it ... absolutely love it!!

• Visited August 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have probably been to Sweet Basil a dozen or so times since it opened. The food is always presented so elegantly, the atmosphere is great for a group of friends, to an intimate occasion, to a family get together. The drinks are killer too!

• Visited September 2012
Port Angeles, Washington, United States
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Really excellent Thai food. I'm picky about my Thai, so trust me, it is worth checking out! Service was a bit slow, expecially considering the place was mostly empty. ( we went for lunch well after the lunch hour) however we were not in a hurry so it was fine. Check it out!

Visited October 2012