“My Favorite Thai Restaurant”
Review of Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine Eugene - CLOSED

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine Eugene
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
Reviewed November 23, 2012

SB Thai is the place for Thai food in Eugene, it's amazing - never disappoints. The staff are friendly and get to know you when you enjoy their food as much as I do. It's downtown Eugene so there are lots of places to see before or after dinner (or lunch); their peanut sauce is to die for. Love it ... absolutely love it!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have probably been to Sweet Basil a dozen or so times since it opened. The food is always presented so elegantly, the atmosphere is great for a group of friends, to an intimate occasion, to a family get together. The drinks are killer too!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Really excellent Thai food. I'm picky about my Thai, so trust me, it is worth checking out! Service was a bit slow, expecially considering the place was mostly empty. ( we went for lunch well after the lunch hour) however we were not in a hurry so it was fine. Check it out!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Eugene has at least a half a dozen Thai restaurants - and this is one of our favorites. We especially like the royal (black) rice presented in a star pattern on your plate with your food. Nice drinks, well prepared food, ok atmosphere and good service. We recommend.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Did scallops and Hawian rice, both very good. Will go back and adventure out and try something different next time. Very nice man was our server, he did a great job! And atmosphere was nice. Ya 4 Groupon, find places I wouldn't have known about. It was fun!