All reviews full kitchen free laundry the river cabinet space small kitchen an extended stay industrial area sized refrigerator long stay business traveler front desk staff beds were very comfortable busy street across the street large room road noise late check
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2018

I was impressed. A very nice, well furnished room with full kitchen and spacious work area. The wonderful recliner was a surprise. But the topper was the king bed. By far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Well lit parking lot and no sign of transient homeless "campers" that seem to plague other properties in this area. If there is a downside to this place it is the lack of quick access to I-5... but I will stay here again when I'm in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2018

This is a good, comfortable suite hotel. They do have pet rooms. It's good for overnight or for an extended business stay. Suites have a kitchenette with full sized refrigerator. The road noise is pretty high on the street side, but it drops off after about 6 pm.

There is a nice park along the river right across the street.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the parking lot side, not the street side.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Overall our quick overnight stay was good. The rooms were clean, well-appointed, and big. Our room overlooked the road and the river with the falls. We didn't seem to have added noise due to the road. The proximity to the college is close but not walking distance. There is no place to walk to get dinner as it is in more of an industrial area. Our kitchenette and large fridge were great but by morning ants found their way into the kitchen.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I erroneously booked us into the Candlewood (for just one night) through the IHG app thinking that I was booking us into the the Holiday Inn Express. We were very happy with the mistake because we loved the gym (excellent equipment!), the free laundry facilities (clean and bright), and the little kitchenette in our room. It was immaculate throughout our hotel and our room was spotless , the bed and pillows extremely comfortable, and I definitely would stay here if I needed to stay somewhere for many nights whilst in Eugene.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I had such a comfortable and delightful stay here. The room was clean and convenient. It was easy to park. ( and free) The room was like a small apartment and as a person who travels for work and is on the road ALL THE TIME, I can definitely say I will be back and with bells on.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank killah2018
Emmanuel B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Love the title of your comment! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours gives our staff the fuel they need to keep delivering excellent service! Your valuable feedback means a lot to us, especially because you are on the road so much. Your comments carry a lot of weight. We are happy you will be returning to our property with 'bells' on! We'll see you then!

Best Regards,