“Great healthy place to eat”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #23 of 620 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Fresh, delicious, "Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing"(R) food served quickly in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Addictive sauces and dressings add zip to make your meal memorable. All Natural chicken, wild North Pacific salmon, organic tofu, organic tempeh, premium turkey breast, vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free choices too. Over 50% of the food served is certified organic. Awards include: Best Comfort Food, Favorite Lunch Bargain, Best Cheap Date, Best Chocolate Chip Cookie, Best Vegetarian, Best New Restaurant and many more.
“Great healthy place to eat”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Even though this is a healthy place to eat, the food is very tasty. We ate at the one in River Bend hospital. Staff was friendly and accommodating as needed. Atmosphere was great and relaxing. We ate here almost every day we were there.

Visited August 2013

Oregon
“Great "ROAD FOOD"”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

When we travel by car (which is quite frequently), we do NOT eat at "Fast Food" restaurants. Consequently we are challenged to find good "Road Food". Cafe Yumm, Eugene, fits the bill when travelling North or South on I-5 between Portland to the North, and California to the South. It's located off I-5, West on I-205 5 minutes (first exit). The food is all fresh; beans rice, "Yumm" sauce, avocados, olives, tomatoes, cilantro, along with wraps, sandwiches, etc., and everything else needed for a "Quick" meal. A regular stop at an exceptional restaurant.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Seabreeze48
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nothing gourmet, but good quick food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Tried out the smoky yumm bowl which had some good flavor. I'm sure they keep prices down by making everything vegetarian, but some meat in these bowls would add some value in my book. I felt like the ingredients were fresh and it is a place I would visit again to try something else on their menu.

• Visited May 2013
Eugene
“An OK place for a quick meal”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food, service, and all was all OK. The prices did not seem out of line for what they serve. Over all we were satisfied with it.

Visited August 2012
Eugene
“Nothing I liked”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nothing Special at all about this place. I was not impressed at all with any of their food. I am not sure what everyone sees so great about this place.

Visited January 2013