“Nothing gourmet, but good quick food”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #23 of 620 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Fresh, delicious, "Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing"(R) food served quickly in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Addictive sauces and dressings add zip to make your meal memorable. All Natural chicken, wild North Pacific salmon, organic tofu, organic tempeh, premium turkey breast, vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free choices too. Over 50% of the food served is certified organic. Awards include: Best Comfort Food, Favorite Lunch Bargain, Best Cheap Date, Best Chocolate Chip Cookie, Best Vegetarian, Best New Restaurant and many more.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nothing gourmet, but good quick food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Tried out the smoky yumm bowl which had some good flavor. I'm sure they keep prices down by making everything vegetarian, but some meat in these bowls would add some value in my book. I felt like the ingredients were fresh and it is a place I would visit again to try something else on their menu.

• Visited May 2013

Eugene
“An OK place for a quick meal”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food, service, and all was all OK. The prices did not seem out of line for what they serve. Over all we were satisfied with it.

Visited August 2012
“Nothing I liked”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nothing Special at all about this place. I was not impressed at all with any of their food. I am not sure what everyone sees so great about this place.

Visited January 2013
Tucson
“Great find”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

If you enjoy healthy, tasty food this place is a great find. We had the Southwestern Tofu Wrap with baked tofu, avocado, cilantro, melted cheddar, tomato, & a nice sauce in a fresh tortilla wrap. They have a wide variety of vegetarian, chicken, turkey and wild salmon bowls, wraps and sandwiches in addition to a variety if soups and salads. I saw several other menu items I'd love to try. A great spot fior a fresh and enjoyable lunch experience.

• Visited May 2013
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food is incredible. Even my husband who does not really like this type of food wanted to go back. One suggestion I have is order the Yum sauce on the side. It is where all the calories are and I find that I only use half of what they give me. Something so good, a great value and so healthy. What more could you ask for?

• Visited February 2013

Been to Cafe Yumm!? Share your experiences!