“Great find”

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #23 of 625 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fresh, delicious, "Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing"(R) food served quickly in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Addictive sauces and dressings add zip to make your meal memorable. All Natural chicken, wild North Pacific salmon, organic tofu, organic tempeh, premium turkey breast, vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free choices too. Over 50% of the food served is certified organic. Awards include: Best Comfort Food, Favorite Lunch Bargain, Best Cheap Date, Best Chocolate Chip Cookie, Best Vegetarian, Best New Restaurant and many more.
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

If you enjoy healthy, tasty food this place is a great find. We had the Southwestern Tofu Wrap with baked tofu, avocado, cilantro, melted cheddar, tomato, & a nice sauce in a fresh tortilla wrap. They have a wide variety of vegetarian, chicken, turkey and wild salmon bowls, wraps and sandwiches in addition to a variety if soups and salads. I saw several other menu items I'd love to try. A great spot fior a fresh and enjoyable lunch experience.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Yumm!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food is incredible. Even my husband who does not really like this type of food wanted to go back. One suggestion I have is order the Yum sauce on the side. It is where all the calories are and I find that I only use half of what they give me. Something so good, a great value and so healthy. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed April 1, 2013

A varied selection of healthy food is always available at all of the locations. The prices are reasonable and the portions generous. My favorite is the Hot and Jazzy. Recommended.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I used to love going to Cafe Yumm! every day during lunch.
I would always get a large "Hot and Jazzy" bowl with extra jalapenos and added chicken.
The staff even knew me by my first name.

I still have trouble going back and eating their Yumm bowls after an experience that happened to me.

Around this time last year, I found a piece of glass-- SHARP --and about the size of a quarter, in my "Hot and Jazzy."
At the first bite, I thought it was just a bad piece of chicken.
Then immediately I realized that it was a piece of glass.

I threw the bowl in the trash, but I wish I would have saved it so I could show the managers of the restaurant. (I was back at school).

Besides this scare, the food is great and relatively healthy for you.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife was reading reviews and said she'd like to try it. The name didn't exactly excite me but the food sure did. I could eat lunch here every day!!!

Been to Cafe Yumm!? Share your experiences!