“such good food and nice people”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #24 of 617 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Fresh, delicious, "Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing"(R) food served quickly in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Addictive sauces and dressings add zip to make your meal memorable. All Natural chicken, wild North Pacific salmon, organic tofu, organic tempeh, premium turkey breast, vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten-free choices too. Over 50% of the food served is certified organic. Awards include: Best Comfort Food, Favorite Lunch Bargain, Best Cheap Date, Best Chocolate Chip Cookie, Best Vegetarian, Best New Restaurant and many more.
Tucson, Arizona
“such good food and nice people”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Every time I visit my grandma in Eugene I ask to go there to eat because of how much I love their food. Their specialty the Yumm bowl is so delicious (what I always order) and the people there are so nice!

Visited August 2011

Eugene, Oregon
“Can't get too much Yumm!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I am guilty of usually getting the same dish, but it is so outstanding that I can't take a chance on anything else. People are friendly and it is such a tasty meal.

Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
“Quite good for both vegetarians and non”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had my usual yummy Yumm Bowl and our guest had a wrap that included chicken, so everyone was happy. We like the Yumm sauce, but we think that we should probably ask them to use a little bit less next time (but most people probably prefer it as is).

• Visited July 2012
Dundas, Canada
“As good as I heard it was...”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband is from Oregon an he has been telling me about this place for years. I finally ate there yesterday. It was delicious. He makes the Yumm sauce at home and it was my job to figure out if he has it right. If I lived nearby (we live in Canada) I would just eat here regularly. A healthy restaurant at a good price. I also had a chicken skewer. It was ok--a touch too sweet for my taste. Make sure to try this when you are in Eugene. It is like nothing else I have tasted.

Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Dependable”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I can always depend on a healthy lunch, light dinner or sane treat at Cafe Yumm! when I'm too tired to cook or out running errands. Lots of locations make it easy to find one.

Visited July 2012