“Elegant, relaxing, perfect in every way.”
Review of C'est La Vie Inn

C'est La Vie Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Eugene B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We loved our stay in this beautiful B&B in Eugene, Oregon. Our only regret was that we didn't have more time to enjoy the lovely gardens. The breakfast was fantastic and the host was very gracious and friendly. We will definitely stay here whenever we get to Eugene again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 17, 2010

My daughter and I decided to stay in a B&B during her college orientation instead of a hotel and we were delighted. When we arrived at the Inn we were greeted by Anne. She gave us recommendations of a wonderful dessert bar, Sweet Life, which we loved as well. The room was very clean, well decorated and the breakfast was fabulous. I will definitely come again when we visit our daughter at the UO!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2010

From the minute I knocked on the front door of this beautiful Victoria Mansion I knew I had found somewhere special to stay while on Eugene on business!! When inn keeper Anne Marie showed me to my room (the Gaugan) and welcomed me with her heavy French accent I melted! I have traveled to France a few times and miss it very much...I long to return. I got my "Paris fix" while staying in this best ever Bed and Breakfast! The breakfast was home cooked, large, and delicious! (Oui!) My room was heavenly! My bed was beyond comfy with a memory foam mattress and 600 ct. sheets! The garden and tour given by her husband Jack was delightful! I could not have had a better experience and will back again and again. ANYONE looking for an OUTSTANDING place for business or romance will find it here!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2010

The B&B was very nice, the rooms were nicely decorated and clean, and the gardens were lovely however the breakfast was nothing special. In fact the first day when we came down for breakfast the plate of food we received was cold (not to tasty for potatoes, etc.) The second day we arrived right at 8:30 a.m. for breakfast and although the food was warmer it was not anything special. The fruit before the main course was very nice both days. Probably would look around before we stayed at this B&B again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flowersinthegarden
Reviewed June 6, 2010

My partner and I stayed here for a week. The hosts, the breakfasts, the gardens and the cookies were great. We'd highly recommend C'est La Vie Inn.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

The beauty of this house, and the exquisite detail within, well expresses the delightful presence of our hosts Anne-Marie and Jack. Their kindness and care to us matched the love they have lavished upon their house. We felt nurtured by all we experienced there, and would recommend this B & B to all.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2010

The house is beautifully decorated with a wonderful back lawn with lots of room to sit and relax. The hospitality was exceptional and we are planning on staying here again next time we visit the area. (Although we didn't stay in the honeymoon suite, we got a tour of it and think that it is perfect for a small family!)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple