All reviews travel lodge room was clean continental breakfast double queen within walking distance oatmeal the maintenance man whole foods burrito an older hotel fridge and microwave location is great up to date one night stay matthew knight arena autzen stadium broadway
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Thank you letting me check-in early. This hotel has excellent customer service, I got a very good rate since I was a returning guest. The room was clean, wi-fi connection was great. Wonderful location by the campus, walk-in distance to many restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Eugene Downtown/University of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Jabin,

Thank you so much for the great review and for always choosing our hotel. We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our place. Thanks for the kind words to our staff and amenties. Your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We can't wait for your next visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Peggy is and has always been very helpful. She has a wonderful attitude every time I’ve stayed and always has a smile on her face. I always appreciate her when staying at the Travelodge in beautiful Eugene, OR.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Eugene Downtown/University of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Adventure51041232419,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I am incredibly grateful to manager Samil Patel and his staff for accommodating me when I was in need. I was stranded during travel due to illness and he took a call from my family (from out of town, calling on my behalf because I wasn't able to) and readily agreed to allow me to check in far earlier than the usual time so I could rest. Even after I arrived far later to check in than planned (complications on my end), Mr. Patel held the room for me and had it ready when I arrived. Mr. Patel and staff were kind and compassionate. They even found me a room at the back corner of the property which was surprisingly free from any traffic noise. I extend my sincere gratitude to them--my restful time here helped me recover and continue on my travels.

Room tip: Rooms back by the pool (at least during the winter months!) are probably quietest.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Eugene Downtown/University of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Dear TravelerTilForever,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. It means so much to us to hear your positive comments regarding our staff hospitality. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. We are especially happy to share this review with our staff who work hard to ensure that you feel welcomed like family. Thank you for the five star review and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Older hotel but very clean and comfortable...the lady at the front desk was awesome she was very nice and helpful, the hotel is near downtown everything was walking distance...will definitely stay here again

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Eugene Downtown/University of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Thank you so much Carlos for your heartwarming review. Thank you for your appreciation and for your awesome compliment to our staff and our hotel. We are so delighted that we were able o provide clean and comfortable accommodation. We can't thank you enough for your five star review and we look forard to your next visit.

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

The maids and front deck people are the sweetest. By far the best motel I've ever stayed at. Peggy is the main reason why we keep coming and the other people working they brighten our stay. I wouldn't go any other motel but travel lodge

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much Destiny for your heartwarming review. We can't thank you enough for the kind and flattering words you wrote especially to our staff- Peggy. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the five star review and we look forward to your next visit.