“Name Changed to Toadstool Cupcakes”
Review of Larry's Cupcake Cafe - CLOSED

Larry's Cupcake Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Name Changed to Toadstool Cupcakes”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have a thing for peanut butter so when I saw that this place carried a peanut butter cupcake I was all about it. They actually have 3 variations. The tiny toadstool which is like a 2-bite size for $2. Then a regular size for $3.50 called the garden variety and a giant toadstool - not sure on the price. The giant toadstool was PB/banana - I don't do fruit so I didn't try that one. The tiny toadstool was delish. The cake was moist and the peanut butter filling was covered with chocolate ganache. They have more than 20 other flavors which I'd bet are pretty good as well. Needless to say that I've been back several times and every single cupcake has been just as good. Note that this is not a place where you stay and consume your cupcake. There are no tables and chairs.

• Visited July 2014

Greeley, CO
“Amazing cupcakes!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We saw Larrys (a.k.a. Toadstool) Cupcake Cafe in a booklet at our hotel and happened to run into it while walking downtown. I absolutely love cupcakes and am sort of a "cake snob". These were AMAZING. My husband, stepson and I each had one and shared so we could try multiple kinds and not one of them was bad. Super moist, unique application of fondant and frosting and a lot of them were filled. I would gain a bunch of weight if I lived near this shop! We even checked online when we got home to see if they shipped. Ha ha.

• Visited June 2014