“Much more than noodles!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #350 of 620 Restaurants in Eugene
Oregon Coast
“Much more than noodles!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was my first visit to Noodles in Eugene. The restaurant was very crowded as was expected at 12:00 and there was a large group meeting. We had to wait a few minutes before a table cleared. That being said, the food was wonderful! I had the Chinese Chicken Salad. Everything was very fresh and cooked to order. The chicken was cooked well, but not dried out. The sesame soy dressing has a little kick to it but it was very good. My husband got the BBQ pork sandwich and ordered the sauce on the side so he could use as much or little as he wanted. He said it was very good with plenty of meat. Aside from being noisy and crowded, we were very pleased. We did not see dirty floors or tables as one reviewer mentioned. There was always someone cleaning tables. We will absolutely go there again, but maybe not right at noon.

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“A Bad Example of the Chain”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been to Noodles and Company locations in the Portland area and was consistently impressed by them, so I was really excited when this Eugene store opened. I've been in a few times and it was never very clean. The carpeted floors and the tables are messy. The food isn't as good as I expected it to be either. If it were as good as the other Noodles and Companies I've been to, I would be in weekly, rather than once every few months.

• Visited November 2013