“Fabulous customer service”

Good for: Bar scene
southern california
“Fabulous customer service”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stumbled upon this cafe during my morning walk while on vacation in Eugene. I have to say the staff is absolutely the friendliest I have encountered...Brendan the barista was full of ideas for me to explore the city ...he helped me with my coffee choices and also with the pastries..what a great selection and I was soooo pleased I came back for lunch the next day for some soup ...the ambiance is perfect to read the paper or use the wi fi and do computer work. I will definitely return on my next trip...oh and they serve wine along with great coffee offerings...

• Visited August 2011

Los Angeles, California
“Great coffee house with incredible pastries”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Awesome coffee, great setting, wonderful pastries! One of our favorite places in Eugene. Hang out there and get a great cup of coffee . . .you won't be dissappointed.

• Visited July 2011
Eugene, Oregon
“Like some snotty with your latte?”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

If you like poor service with an attitude, Perugino's has become the place. Been a regular customer for years and finally can't go back to what used to feel like a little oasis, an escape from the usual, and with happy service. Last eve, we got to listen to one waitress chastise another about pouring too much of a sample taste of wine. And then treat us as if were completely stupid in asking if there were any other wines than what was visible. "The only ones available are what you see! Unless you want to buy a bottle. Those are in the back." This is the same waitress who morosely swept beneath our table when closing time approached the last time we were there. You'll know her by her apparent disdain for you. And brown ponytail. Cheers to you, girl. In a town with not many options, you just eliminated one for us.

• Visited June 2011
Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waaaay Too Expensive”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Perugino has a great atmosphere, free wireless internet, and it has a great central location but nothing else about it would ever make me want to go back there (though I have unwillingly been there on quite a few occasions). Their desserts and baked goods are by no means anything special - you could get better at Barry's, Sweet Life Patisserie, or Metropol for less money! Their desserts and food items are so ridiculously priced it's unbelievable! And their espresso drinks have even crazier prices! A 16 ounce latte without any flavor or anything is a solid four dollars! Walk a block and you'll be at Full City Coffee Roasters where you can get an amazing twenty ounce latte for less than four dollars with syrup! Additionally, the service at Perugino is awful, the people who work here are unfriendly, quiet and have seemed stoned on multiple occasions. Do not waste your time and money here!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The coffee, food, and atmosphere are great. If you can find a table!”
Reviewed February 28, 2008

The coffee, food, and atmosphere are great. If you can find a table!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook