“Wheelchair accessible, good food, great atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Lucky Noodle - CLOSED

Cafe Lucky Noodle
Cuisines: Italian, Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Eugene, Oregon
“Wheelchair accessible, good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Asian food is greasy.
The appetiser bread with balsamic vinegar/olive oil (and garlic?) is nothing special.
The risotto balls were really good.
The artichoke ravioli ($20) isnt very artichoke-y.
Waitress was attentive. We were there in the afternoon while it was quiet.
Cute downtown area, with other restaurants around.
Will be back.

• Visited September 2012

Eugene, Oregon
“I nice, feel good place to take the wife to...”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Everything I have ordered here has been very good. You won't be disappointed with a visit to Cafe Lucky Noodle...

Visited March 2012
Eugene
“Poor Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very slow and poor service. Water already on the table when we arrived (disgusting!) - this is just one example of the staff obviously trying to save themselves time because they are too lazy to care properly for the customers - they were not busy at all, but service was ridiculously slow. Unfortunately, we gave them a second chance - there will be no third!

Visited November 2011
Calgary, Canada
“One of the best Italian meals I've ever had!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Was in town for a conference and came here because 3 ppl at our hotel suggested it, and let me tell you, it was one of the best Italian meals I've ever had. The service was amazing (I wish I remembered our servers name) and she treated us like gold. Started with the freshest salad I've ever had...and the deep fried cheese and risotto balls. All AMAZING. Then we all had their "homemade" pastas, and let me tell you, beyond fantastic. Did not leave hungry, that is for sure. I would DEF make this a stop for anyone in downtown Eugene.

• Visited July 2012
Eugene
“Not so Lucky for us!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

It is real hard to say something positive about the Lucky Noodle Cafe. The atmosphere was decent. However, the food was a major dissapointment! The Drunken noodle was actually Pad Thai noodle (in any other resturant). It was very bland and greasy.
There were no refills on the Ice tea. We had 2 dishes and 2 ice teas...$36
Are you kidding? The 2nd dish was Lemon Honey Chicken....very greasy and bland tasting as well! We tried it once before about 3 years ago...same experience!

Visited July 2012