“Great pizza and unique flavors.”
Review of Sizzle Pie

Sizzle Pie
Ranked #95 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I were in the mood for pizza and him being for New York his standards are high for good pizza. I tried the karp (kalamata olives artichoke hearts,ricotta,cilantro Pepita pesto. I have to say I was very pleased with all the flavors. The crust was chewy and the sauce was tasty as well. The only thing I would say is that I wish it was a little bit hotter. My husband tried the cheese and it was very good tasting his said. I would recommend if you want to try new flavors and somewhere to take the kids. They have a full bar as well. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Did not enjoy the 3 different pizzas our group ordered. They all lacked flavor, the cheese sauce was way too creamy and slimy, the crust is wimpy and extremely thin - where's the crispness of the crust? The only thing this place has going for it are the picnic tables outside. I will not return.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The pizza was uneventful. After you pick the slice of your choice it is heated up for you. If they are going to reheat pizza than the pizza needs to be amazing. It lacked flavor and quality. I also did not appreciate the loud music; forget having a conversation with remembering.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We loved the pizza. SO many choices on a somewhat crispy, thin crust. We chose a vegan pizza, but they also offer vegetarian and regular pizzas. It was a bit of a wait, but worth it. However, next time we might just order salads and a slice each - no waiting. There were no waiters or waitresses to take your order. You place your order at the counter, pay for it, and go sit down. Either inside or outside. They bring your food to you. The downside is that all of this goodness comes at a price. Parking can be an issue since this restaurant is downtown Eugene. We ordered a large vegan pizza, two lemonades, and two small Caesar salads. The tab came to $40.00! We ate until we were full and brought home two slices of pizza for snaking on the next day. As one reviewer said: "pricey".

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Located downtown and open late. Thin crust, excellent sauce and cheese make this one of my favorites in Portland and glad to see it in Eugene. Loved the Eugene restaurant; very spacious (enough to be set up logically, unlike the Portland spots) and full bar. I got a slice...my only complaint was that the end crust gets over-baked on reheating. This wouldn't be a problem on a full pizza.

Yes, it is more expensive than pizza chains for a full pizza. A slice is huge and should be enough to fill you up unless you are absolutely starving.

Been to Sizzle Pie? Share your experiences!