“Oh how I wish Hawaiian Time was in Las Vegas!!”
Review of Hawaiian Time

Hawaiian Time
Ranked #171 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed July 21, 2014

As soon as my plane lands, I go straight to Hawaiian Time! I sure wish Las Vegas had Hawaiian Time... I live in a foodie city, yet I miss Hawaiian Time!!!! :) My favorite is the chopped steak.............YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Love the teriyaki beef and huli-huli chicken. The Mac salad is also first rate. You can also get Off the Waffle waffles. Great for eating in or take-out.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I occasionally stop here on my way home from work. They are fast, friendly, and the food is always really good. So worth the price!

Been to Hawaiian Time? Share your experiences!