“People make the place!”
Review of SweetWaters

SweetWaters
Reserve with OpenTable
SweetWaters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 669 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Valley River Drive
Transit: On LTD Bus Route, On Bike Path
Description: Take a seat at our restaurant in Eugene and enjoy a panoramic view of the Willamette River while enjoying breakfast, lunch, dinner or a glass of Willamette Valley pinot noir at SweetWaters. Our Chef has put his own spin on traditional Northwest favorites, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients to create seasonal menus to delight the most seasoned palate. Whether here to enjoy a candlelit dinner in our main dining room, a relaxed lunch on our outdoor patio, or cocktails with friends in the SweetWaters lounge, this is a Pacific Northwest dining experience not to be missed.
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Food here is always phenomenal, but the excellent service is what makes SweetWaters really shine. Christian the bartender was super attentive and on point with his food pairing suggestions. A sure win if you're bringing family from out of town or want a special night out with your sweetie.

Avery P, Director of Food and Beverage at SweetWaters, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Serendity,

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I came in to town in the early evening and came into the bar. The bartender Christian recommended the pork chop dinner for me, and it was exceptional! I only had a beer with my food, but Christian was prompt and seemed like he knew what he was doing. I will definitely eat here again when I'm in town!

Shane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment Christian, he is such a fantastic bartender and gives great service. We look forward to your next visit back to SweetWaters. May I suggest on your next visit, the prime rib!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Sitting outside on a sunny evening with the river shining and a good bottle of cab, my husband and I enjoyed the tasty artichoke appetizer, followed by the berry quinoa salad (beautiful and delicious and nutritious) followed by a great polenta cake dinner. Absolutely divine w great service and atmosphere.

TC

Thank you for the review, I am glad you had such a great time and enjoyed the food and ambiance. We look forward to your next visit back to SweetWaters. May I suggest on your next visit, the prime rib!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Our group had a banquet at Sweet Water. The food was excellent, the staff extremely attentive, and we thought the rate was quite reasonable.
I would recommend absolutely !

Dear bkuz

Thank you for the review, I am glad you had such a great time and enjoyed the food and ambiance. We look forward to your next visit back to SweetWaters. May I suggest on your next visit, the prime rib is fantastic!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

The view of the Willamette River is gorgeous. My mother was delighted with the food and the service, as were I and my sister. The food was served lavishly in buffet style with more great choices than we could eat.

Dear bryanhaynes541

Thank you for the review, I am glad you had such a great time and enjoyed the food and ambiance. The Mothers day buffet was fabulous. May I suggest on your next visit, our new cocktail menu and the ambiance of the deck by the river, perfect time for a return visit!

Director of Food and Beverage

Been to SweetWaters? Share your experiences!