“Unbelivably happy”
Review of SweetWaters

SweetWaters
Reserve with OpenTable
SweetWaters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 672 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Valley River Drive
Transit: On LTD Bus Route, On Bike Path
Description: Take a seat at our restaurant in Eugene and enjoy a panoramic view of the Willamette River while enjoying breakfast, lunch, dinner or a glass of Willamette Valley pinot noir at SweetWaters. Our Chef has put his own spin on traditional Northwest favorites, using fresh, locally sourced ingredients to create seasonal menus to delight the most seasoned palate. Whether here to enjoy a candlelit dinner in our main dining room, a relaxed lunch on our outdoor patio, or cocktails with friends in the SweetWaters lounge, this is a Pacific Northwest dining experience not to be missed.
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I really loved my stay at this hotel. I had to extend a couple days for work and I was really happy about it. The Sweet Waters is the restaurant and bar. Even if you're not staying at the hotel you should come here. There are very nice tables in a quiet atmosphere and some big ol booths and tables. . Even the bar has big chairs to sit in. The steak is amazing! And my favorite bartender was Christian and he make the best Margarita I've ever had. Try it you'll definitely like it.

Avery P, Director of Food and Beverage at SweetWaters, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. Christian does and excellent job with Bartending and personbalizign the experaince with our guest. We are looking forward to your next visit to Sweet Waters. May I suggest our Prime Rib on Fridays.

AP

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Had omelettes in room twice and both times they were fresh, tasty, with crunchy well-seasoned potatoes.

Avery P, Director of Food and Beverage at SweetWaters, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Hello lisabB4685PX,

Thank you so much for your response. I am glad to see you enjoyed the omelettes provided by our faboulous restaurnta SweetWaters and your esperiance enjoying it up in the rooms made it even better. We look forward to your return visit soon.

Sicnerly,
AP

Reviewed April 20, 2017

We received such great customer service on Easter Sunday. Our waitress was exceptionally wonderful. She was attentive, paid attention to detail and was very kind and courteous despite how busy she was. Her name was Lisa D. And I absolutely loved the fresh Rosemary placed on the tables, the décor was perfect! Thanks for a lovely Easter Brunch Sweetwater!

Avery P, Director of Food and Beverage at SweetWaters, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Hello Alex H.

Thank you so much for your review of Easter. I will be sure to let Lisa know the exceptional service that she gave as well and I am so grateful you enjoyed the food. Look forward to seeig you for our fabulous Mothers Day Menu.

Avery

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Fun stay in Eugene! VRI is a great place to stay. Loved having a Kerig coffee maker in the room. Beautiful view of the river!

Avery P, Food & Beverage Director at SweetWaters, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Rennle M,

Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad you enjoyed the stay and complimentary Kerig Coffee. The next time for your visit, stop in to the SweetWaters restaurant for some our local fresh ground coffee as well - mmmmm delicious.

Avery P.
Food & Beverage Director

Reviewed April 17, 2017

The food here is wonderful. Great service and magnificent river view. Highly recommend! Casual attire is accepted so we felt comfortable in jeans

Avery P, Food and Beverage Director at SweetWaters, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Dennis M,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you felt relaxed as that is our goal to provide a comfortable environment at SweetWaters along with some fantastic food made by our Chef Ray.

Looking forward to your return visit, may I suggest to try out the Risotto.

Avery p.
Food and Beverage Director

Been to SweetWaters? Share your experiences!